For an ideal base to explore Snowdonia, take your pick from our Norwegian
Log Cabins at Garthyfog Farm. Two of the cabins (Caban Mawddach & Caban Idris) can comfortably
4 adults and the other cabin (Caban Diffwys) has a sauna & spa shower just for the two of you. They include fully equipped kitchens with everything you will need.
Garthyfog farm is quiet and secluded giving you the chance to take in the magnificent views and some well earnt rest and relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of every day life.
The cabins are often booked together for larger families
or groups (subject
Caban Idris was the first cabin to be built at Garthyfog
and has welcomed many guests from all over the world. There are views of
the Mawddach Estuary and surronding hills.
The open plan living area has two bed setees which could accommodate
2 further guests if required.
The kitchen has a fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster and gas oven/hob.
All cutlery and utensils are also provided.
There are two bedrooms, one double and a twin. Shower room has washbasin
Caban Mawddach .
- Available all year round.
- Gas fired Central Heating (included
in our prices).
- Shower, Wash Basin, WC.
- TV & Stereo.
- Outdoor Seating.
- Fully Fitted Kitchen including Gas hob/oven/grill,
microwave & fridge
- Linen supplied.
- Stunning views of the Mawddach Estuary
and Snowdonia Mountain Ranges.
- Sleeps 4/6.
- Cot Available - £5 p/w not including
linen (please enquire)
- Electricity & Gas (included
- The cabins have a strict NO SMOKING policy.
- £5 Per Dog / Night.
- Caban Diffwys & Caban Idris are pet free.
- Caban Mawddach accepts pets by prior arrangement only.
- Pets must be well behaved, kept under control at all times, must not be left un-attended in the cabin and fouling is to be cleared up immediately.