In addition to our very popular Log Cabins, we also have a great little campsite with a newly built toilet & shower block.
Garthyfog has operated as a campsite for many years and has welcomed guests back year after year due to its great location, views and best free range eggs in the world - so we are told (we agree!)
Snowdonia is a very popular destination for walking,
climbing, mountain biking or for simply taking in the splendor
of this beautiful part of Wales. Garthyfog Farm is
ideally located, providing un-spoilt views, with sheltered
pitches. Dolgellau, Cader Idris and the
mountain biking Mecca of Coed y Brenin are
all within easy reach.
'Cae Bach' which translates quite simply
to 'small field' is one of the most popular spots on the
Acres of space providing far reaching views of the Mawddach Estuary and surrounding mountain ranges.
Site Facilities & Features
- £10 per tent per night for small to medium size tents.
- £15 per night for large tents, camper vans & tourers.
- Newly Built Toilet & Shower Block
- Hose pipe available
- No additional charges
- Free range eggs available to buy (most of the time)
- Turn up & pitch
- Camp fires & BBQs allowed upon request
- Extensive Views of Mawddach
Estuary, Barmouth and Fairbourne beaches against the
backdrop of the Cader Idris
and Surrounding Ranges